Open from 9:00 to 17:00 (no entrance after 16:30) from Tuesday to Sunday every week
Close for maintenance on Mondays (except national holidays)
For other arrangements, please see the museum notice.
1. Before entering the museum, please show your tickets or relevant ID cards, and cooperate with us for security inspection and ticket checking.
2. Please do not take inflammable, explosive, toxic, or deleterious substances, controlled knives, or pets to the museum.
3. When taking photos, please take care of yourself, and be aware of the safety of other visitors, exhibits and specimens of the museum. Selfie sticks or camera tripods are not allowed for taking photos.
4. Children under 1.3 meters in height, the elderly, and persons with physical disabilities shall be accompanied by a friend or relative during visiting.
5. For visitors who want to take part in the “Exploring Great Rivers” activities or watch 4D movies, please reserve or buy tickets through our official Wechat, website, or on-site.
6. Smoking is forbidden in the museum. Please care the health of yourselves and other visitors.
7. Please keep clean and hygienic of the museum, and do not bring opened drinks or food to the exhibition area or the cinema.
8. To keep a sound visiting environment, please do not run, romp, and climb, lie down or clamor in the museum.
9. Please take good care of public facilities, and do not touch specimens or models on exhibition. When operating the interactive equipment, please follow the guidance of the museum staff. In case of damage, compensation should be paid.
10. In case of any emergency, please evacuate immediately through designated routes by following the guidance of the field personnel.
Thank you for your understanding and support.